Crystal Specialist Finance is seeking an administrator with a comprehensive understanding of Salesforce and all its functionalities.
Working alongside the Sales and Marketing teams you will use Salesforce as a tool to target, monitor and develop sales leads for the business and thereby enhance business levels.
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
- Act as Salesforce champion for the business.
- Support the continuous development of Salesforce to ensure it remains aligned to business needs.
- Actively work with the sales and marketing teams to maximise Salesforce functionality and improve business practices and profitability.
- Manage all data in Salesforce, ensuring accuracy of input from the sales teams.
- Driving improvement of business processes and using the SFDC platform to drive operational efficiencies.
- Proactively analyse SFDC data and provide actionable insights for the Management team.
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts/profile, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Able to take ownership and drive delivery of performance
- Demonstrate core Crystal values and behaviours
- Provide feedback on team, other departments, competitors, lenders and brokers
- Identify and champion areas of improvement and training for company and team
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- To adhere fully to company handbook and policies
- Reasonably anticipate, minimise and manage operational risk
Skills, Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Two years’ experience with Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience with Pardot.
- Excellent data management.
- Creation of Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work with multiple systems
- Excellent literary and numerical Skills
Applicable Code of Conduct Rules – Tier 1
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Core Competencies Required
- Organisational Awareness
- Planning & Organising
- Managing & Developing Performance
- Strategic Thinking
- Communicating and influencing
- Delivery and Performance