Head of Development Finance
National role to support Crystal Specialist Finance’s strategic goals in building and increasing prominence in the Development Finance product sector.
Demonstrating the strengths of Crystal and its proposition by establishing new and maintaining current professional and positive relationships with lenders, brokers and introducers, that maximize interactions to full potential to increase new business levels that align to company vision
TEAM: New Business Team
REPORTS TO: New Business
- Emphasis on increasing and developing Development Finance activity, in line with company strategies and values
- Feedback introducer and market intelligence to marketing and operations and make recommendations where appropriate in a timely manner and in line with CSF strategy.
- Understand and deliver the core values of Crystal being an Ambassador for and of the business that also aligns across multiple platforms and group social medial policy
- Take ownership and drive delivery of performance
- Maintain expert product & criteria knowledge in key sector, whilst maintaining foundation knowledge of all other sectors
- Be role model & advocate of Crystal values & behaviours
- Regular reporting of team performance, other departments, competitors, lenders and brokers
- Identify & champion areas of improvement & training for company & team
- Positive & encouraging attitude
Skills, Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills with a proven leadership capability.
- A track record of market engagement within development sector
- Extensive experience of development finance structuring, pricing and assessing investment projects.
- Experience in in assessing funding structures to find the best lender for the project
- Existing relationships in the property broker market advantageous
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Committed to providing world class customer service.
- Experience working for a development finance lender or packager desirable.
- Financial Services Qualifications advantageous but not essential
Applicable Code of Conduct Rules
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due care, skill and diligence
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Core Competencies Required
- Responding to pressure and change
- Organisation Awareness
- Building & Managing Relationships
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving
- Managing & Developing Performance